At bobwhite silver bobwhite gold (BSBG), your privacy is very important to us. We are committed to protecting your customer information in every transaction, at every level of our organization, every day. BSBG honors the trust you place in us and we cherish our relationship with you. There’s no need to instruct us to keep your information confidential. We protect it automatically.
Please note that all BSBG customers are placed on our emailing list. You may receive correspondence from us, not more than once or twice a week, regarding special offers, new products and services and information about precious metals. Your email address is not used for any other purpose. It is never shared with outside parties. All subscriber information is kept strictly confidential and every promotional email you receive from BSBG will offer the option to unsubscribe with a simple click of the mouse.
Protection of Information
Information collected is stored on databases and other servers kept in secure locations under the custody and control of BSBG or its third party hosting services. User accounts and profiles are password-protected using industry-standard, commercially reasonable methods.
All material on this web site is the property of BOBWHITE SILVER BOBWHITE GOLD INC. Notification of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to:
1048 W. Robinhood Drive #7945
Calaveras Station, CA 95267
The notification should be a written communication that includes the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
7. In short, we don’t rip anybody’s shit off! That’s not who we are. If we have inadvertently infringed on your copyright, trademark or any other proprietary data, simply contact us as described above and we will remove the offending material from this website immediately.
If you have any questions about our site please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can reach us via phone at 6-GOLDLIB-33 (646.535.4233), email us at email@example.com or write us at:
10445 Robinhood Dr #7945
Calaveras Station, CA 95267
Copyright © 2015 BSBG. All rights reserved
Follow us on Facebook at bobwhitesilver